Saturday, April 16, 2011

Movie Jizz

        So the other day I went to see Your Highness really really high. I have to say, this movie is fucking hilarious; but I admit its only funny if you see it high. This movie was made for people who loves to smoke. So if you don't smoke weed cause you are a goodie two shoes pussy boy that thinks marijuana is evil, well you wont enjoy it that much. But you can still enjoy Natalie Portman's hot ass even though I heard that part was made by a double; wish I refuse to believe. The story line is not the most brilliant and some things are kind of predictable. The jokes well ... some are original, some are not, others are kinda gay but in the end they are well put together to bring a good excuse to smoke some pot and laugh at a movie really high and that's why I give this movie:




3.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment